Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Office Exile day 9

Nothing really to report today.

I'm just getting tired of the toilet paper issue.

Luckily, we already had our normal supply.  So we are good for about another week.

But every time I go to the store, the shelves are empty - I mean completely empty - of toilet paper.

Did the hoarders drain the supply chain so badly that we are still recovering?
Or do they show up every morning and buy up all the TP on the shelves?

I got to the store minutes after it opened today.  (Meijer is normally open 24/7 but is now closed from 10p-8a for restocking and cleaning.)  So they should have had some.  I thought I saw a package on someone's cart as I was going in.  But the shelves were empty.  Same for Family Fare.

Of course, our worthless governor doing her unconstitutional "shelter in place" order didn't help.  I'm sure that it caused another bout of hoarding.

If you are hoarding, please stop.  The only people who have a legitimate reason to hoard are the over 60 crowd since they really need to stay away from people (they have the highest mortality rate from this virus).  Everyone else: just buy what you need.  If people did that, there'd be plenty of TP for all of us.


No comments: