Monday, April 06, 2020

Office Exile Extended

So, I'm banished to the Man Cave for the next month.  Not happy.

I'm hoping that some companies start bucking this unconstitutional "stay at home" order by governor Whit-less.

I keep hearing that, at this point, the "stay at home" order will create another crisis because we aren't acquiring herd immunity - which is the only way we will defeat COVID-19.

Let the people who are not high risk go back to work.  Let us get sick and get over it (many of us think that we already had it back in Dec. when we got sick but just thought it was the "creeping crud" that comes out every year).

Let the high risk people "stay at home".  Let the people who get sick stay at home until they are better.  Get the country moving again.

I like my Man Cave, but it's wearing hard on me to be there 8+ hours per day.

But there is a light at the end of this tunnel: we got toilet paper last Friday when we went grocery shopping.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love you.

Dawn said...

I love you.