Saturday, November 18, 2017

More DVD reviews

So, while finishing up the Christmas Cookie work (which is now done!), I decided to finish up the movies in my DVD queue.

Captain America: Civil War

It was OK.  Not as good as the first Captain America or Winter Soldier, but still good.  I think the reason the movie was just OK was that it was a "set up" movie for something later on.

Spiderman: Homecoming

This movie just failed to grab me at all.  It wasn't a bad movie, though.  I just couldn't get in to it.  But then I realized that they made it like the first Spiderman comic: for teens.  The reason Spiderman took off was that the hero was in the same demographic as the comic book readers.

So this DVD went off to the "give away" pile.

So now the DVD queue is empty.
(Well, that's not quite true.  Dawn has the Little (out)House on the Prarie box set there, but I'll only watch that with her.)

No comments: